UCDP – Uniform Collateral Data Portal
Appraisal.com’s UCDP® Appraisal Submission Service is available for direct integration from order management platforms and Loan Origination Systems. This service provides validating UAD compliance, data formatting and a complete audit trail of the submission to the UCDP.
To facilitate the delivery of electronic appraisal reports, the GSEs have developed the UCDP through which lenders and approved integrators will submit appraisal data for delivery to the GSEs.
The UCDP is a single portal through which lenders will electronically submit appraisal reports for conventional mortgages delivered to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Appraisal report forms for all conventional mortgage loans delivered to Fannie Mae on or after March 19, 2012, must be submitted to UCDP if:
- The loan application is dated on or after December 1, 2011, and
- An appraisal report is required.
- API for direct integration
- UAD compliance checks
- UCDP Submission feedback
- Certificate of successful submission
- UAD Snapshot Report
- Single transaction or batch processing
- MISMO 2.6 errata or MISMO 2.6GSE XML
- Agent’s Business Unit
- Investor Desired (FNM or FRE)
- Seller Service Number
- Case Number